Monday, November 19, 2012

Adjusting

The neighborhood
I have been adjusting to life outside Alaska. The other day I took a walk with someone who has become a good friend of mine, Jenny, the border collie we adopted from a temporary situation after she had been abandoned and probably abused for two years. Of course I chose a border collie. . . .  sheep dogs and SO smart. If I can't have a flock I can at least have the dog. She is very calm. That's not always the case  in a border collie.Take a look at our new locale. I plan to live a very knitterly, wooly life here!


A birdhouse all alone in a field, just in case somebody needs a place to build a nest.

All the color that's left. They are cheery to see. I liked the contrast.

Jenny and I loved this little bridge across the river.

Vintage

1 comment:

  1. I would say you and Jenny have adjusted perfectly fine and one day I want to walk over that bridge as well! Love seeing your world and now I have your blog right next to needled! (http://katedaviesdesigns.com/) not sure if that will link to hers . . .

    ReplyDelete