Monday, June 3, 2013

Quick Update

A card from a very dear friend in an antique frame.


If I wasn't spending so much of my free time doing this. . . 

Taking raw wool (this batch is Shetland). . . 

scouring it. . . .

drying it. . .

carding it. . . 

(carded bats fluffy and oh so satisfying! They are waiting to be spun) 

and spinning on wheel and drop spindle. . . 
'Id be making faster progress on this handspun sweet thing! But it is coming along faster lately as I have started sitting up late at night with it. Just like with a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Love the frame! I saw that picture and thought where did you find that art work well I know! What a great sweater and the process isn't it just relaxing. I need to start to stay up a bit more in the evenings as it is getting to be evening front porch time!

    ReplyDelete